Sometimes you need a little extra support when living independently!
About Time To Call You
Intelligent telephonic driven solutions for those needing a little extra help
Brought to you by:
NUhRTURE Business Solutions
219/585 Little Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000
ABN: 42 497 127 605
Assistive Technology In Home Care Packages
Key benefits of assistive technology to elders, their family and loved ones, and healthcare providers are to:
- Improve wellbeing and quality of life
- Facilitate a desire to live at home longer and utilise technology to relieve the growing burden and cost of aged care
- Provide family and carers a real-time view of activity in the residence using smart sensors which drive analytics to understand people’s routines and monitor their wellbeing
- Higher quality of care and improved efficiency.
Assistive technology comprises a wide range of products and devices and there are a few tips to help:
- Focus on the actual task where assistance is needed
- Find solutions that can be integrated into your normal routine without causing confusion, anxiety, or with minimal disruption
- Involve the person living with dementia in decisions about which product or solution to use, ensure they understand the ethical issues of using assistive technology and ensure their consent
- Introduce assistive technology when the dementia is still at an early stage, so the person can gradually get used to new ideas.
The Time To Call You Difference
Time To Call You
uses a blend of advanced Machine Learning (ML) and Voice/SMS automation to compliment the care the people around you already give - we offer:
- Consistent delivery of services - nothing fogotten
- Single view of client to all parties eg carer, support teams, GP, etc
- Regular planned and scheduled delivery of assessments
- Fast changes to schedules
- Regular science-based measuring
- Procative alerting when anomalies and defined conditions are identified
- Eliminates human error
- Provides non-emotionally influenced services
- Provides safe, private and secure space for cleints
- Reports only data agreed with cleint
- Different data reports for different audiences
Free Up Valuable Time
Free up valuable time (for you or your staff) to perform "care" and not "admin" tasks by using Time To Call You services for telephone and SMS in general follow-ups, surveys & questionnaires.
Having regular contact, feedback and access to
support "on demand" is reassuring and often a
necessity to your clients who may be elderly or
have special support requirements.
Time To Call You offers regular scheduled digital voice and/or
SMS contact with clients to monitor, remind and assess.
For many clients while they have access to
technologies like mobile phones and web pages,
research shows that they prefer face-to-face or
Time To Call You uses Machine Learning so that
our communications are adaptive, customisable,
relevant and dynamic in nature - unlike current
static automated telephone messaging systems.
Time To Call You is fully automated o ering a
support solution to relatives, case workers and
GPs who may struggle to maintain the close and
regular contact their clients need - like medication
reminders, pain and mood assessments, needs
Time To Call You is about assisting and
complimenting human care, not replacing it, our
solutions will proactively alert a nominated person
FREEING UP VALUABLE TIME
As Time To Call You is proactive, it frees up
valuable time for the busy relative, overstretched
case worker or in-demand GP - all parties have
peace of mind knowing client needs are being
continually assessed with proactive alerts.
Time To Call You o ers regular scheduled digital
voice and/or SMS contact with clients to monitor
remind and assess
. The scheduled timings can be
easily adjusted by the client via the phone/SMS
Regular contact with clients to gather daily, weekly
or monthly metrics.
Time To call You could regularly gather details on:
Time To Call You
can provide scheduled and
regular reminders to clients. Such reminders can
be dynamic - for example, if the client has not
taken meds when expected, then the remind
routine will call back later to check again.
Continued failure of the reminder results in a
nominated person being alerted.
Example reminders could be:
- Awake, conscious, responsive
- Sleep time
- Mood, Depression, Lonliness
- Toilet trips
- Medication quantities
- Shopping assistance required
- Meal delivery
- Help in the garden
Time To Call You
uses Machine Learning and
algorithms to provide long term assessment. For
example if headaches were becoming more
frequent and severe, an alert would (with consent)
go to a nominated carer, GP or case worker.
Time To Call You auto-generates daily, weekly or
monthly reports to the nominated carer, GP or
case worker (with prior consent from the client).
- Take medications
- Prepare for visit by relative, case worker etc
- Perform exercise or physio